General terms and conditions of the company Kaddick Goldschmiede GmbH
§1 Validity vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither attributable to his commercial nor his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.kaddick.de/ .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Kaddick Goldschmiede GmbH
Register number 109835
Register court München
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop is not a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer delivers a binding offer for him on conclusion of a sales contract.
(4) With entrance of an order in our Internetshop the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons “Order”
3) Check the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button “order for a fee“ or “buy“
The consumer may return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or abort the ordering process by closing the Internet browser before submitting the binding order by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation“). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders üabout our Internet shop: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the general terms and conditions at any time at http://www.kaddick.de/agb . You can view your past orders in our customer area under My account --> My orders.
§3 Prices, Shipping costs, Payment, Terms
(1) The indicated prices include the legal sales tax and other price components. (2) The consumer has the possibility of the payment by prepayment, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) .
(3) If the consumer has selected the payment by prepayment, he commits himself to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for shipment. The delivery takes place here late test within 5 working days. In case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in case of all other payment methods, on the day following the conclusion of the contract. If the period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day. <(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by delivery to destination.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve the title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as consumer
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither attributable to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us
inform you of your decision to revoke this Agreement by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You may use the enclosed sample revocation form, which is not required.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
If you revoke this contract, we have refunded you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional delivery costs);You shall reimburse us immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract for any additional costs resulting from your having chosen a different type of delivery than the most economical standard delivery offered by us). For this payment we shall use the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event shall you be charged for this payment.
If you have requested that the services be commenced during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this Agreement in relation to the total services provided in the Agreement.
End of the cancellation instruction
§7 Cancellation form
Patterned withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it to us.)